Assiniboine Financial Group
Assiniboine Financial Group (AFG) offers access to a wide range of services to help you protect your family and lifestyle, achieve financial comfort, plan for retirement and leave a legacy. Find out how Assiniboine Financial Group can help you.
Comprehensive Wealth Solutions
From investments to retirement planning to insurance, AFG provides access to wealth solutions for today and the future.
To develop your strategy, we’ll consider your cash flow, risk tolerance, income taxes, savings, current investments and your retirement and estate plans. We’ll continue to work with you over time to craft and fine-tune a personalized, workable and flexible plan that will keep your financial affairs on track through all of life’s changes. That’s important, because financial planning is not just about your money. It’s about your life.
- Develop a personalized investment and portfolio management strategy.
- Develop a retirement plan. AFG provides access to a wide range of wealth management services through Credential Securities Inc.
- Prepare tax and estate plans by working with your lawyers and accountants.
- Manage risk and implement insurance strategies. Through AFG you can access Credential Financial Strategies Inc. representatives who can help you.
- Manage RRSP investment selections. Credential Asset Management Inc. at AFG administers one of the larger group RRSPs among Canadian credit unions, and our Credential Asset Management Inc. Mutual Funds Investment Specialists can assist you with advice and expertise.
Sit down and talk with us. We’ll take the time to get to know you and make the commitment to building a lasting relationship.
A team of professionals with experience, training and expertise can work together to provide you with the best possible advice.
- Karen Di Quinzio, Director of Wealth Management
- Kathy Reimer, Investment Advisor, Senior Wealth Consultant, Credential Securities Inc.
- Ryan Fontaine, Investment Advisor, Senior Wealth Consultant, Credential Financial Management Inc.
- Robert Rusak, Wealth Adviser, Credential Asset Management Inc.
- Adam Richard, Wealth Adviser, Credential Asset Management Inc.
- Michael Enemark, Wealth Adviser, Credential Asset Management Inc.
- Karen Podgurnycormier, Wealth Compliance and Operation Manager
Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. and mutual funds and other securities are offered through Credential Securities Inc. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Unless otherwise stated, cash balances, mutual funds and other securities are not insured nor guaranteed, their values change frequently, and past performance may not be repeated. Credential Securities Inc. is a Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund. Credential Financial Strategies Inc. offers financial planning, life insurance and investments to members of credit unions and their communities.
®Credential and Credential Securities are registered marks owned by Credential Financial Inc. and are used under licence.