Available on all major platforms — it's like having a branch in the palm of your hands.
Benefits of the Mobile App
With the mobile app, you can easily access your bank account to:
- View your account balances and history
- Transfer funds
- Pay your bills
- Deposit cheques using remote deposit*
- Perform Interac e-Transfers†.
- Manage memorized accounts
- View your primary account balance without logging in (QuickView)*
- Find an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) or branch
- Contact our Member Communication Centre
* Available on Apple® and Android® devices only.
On your mobile, go to acuanytime.ca, and download the app.
New to downloading apps? See Get Started with Mobile App below.
Get Started with Mobile App Expand/Collapse
As secure as using online banking from your home computer, ACU Anytime mobile app is free to download and use, though data rates may apply depending on your provider.
What You Need to Get Started
- If you haven't already done so, register for online banking and receive your Personal Access Code (PAC)
- A smartphone or other portable device (supported devices include Apple i-devices, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone)
- Access to data services through your wireless provider (cellular data or Wi-Fi connection)
Install the ACU Anytime Mobile App on your device
- Visit acuanytime.ca on your mobile device's web browser
- Select your operating system, and check minimum requirements
- Follow the prompts to download and install the ACU Anytime application to your device