A connected online banking experience
Stay connected to your accounts with alerts.
Get relevant, timely and specific notifications to enhance your online banking experience. Alerts are a convenient way for you to stay on top of your finances and be alerted of any suspicious or fraudulent activity involving your investments, security features, or other online banking activity.
Benefits of alerts
- Alerts are FREE* (cellular and data rates may apply; check with your provider and cellular plan).
- Alert preferences can be changed any time through online banking.
- Stay secure because no unauthorized logins, attempted logins, or transactions can happen without your knowledge.
- Get early notification of insufficient fund issues, pre-authorized payment issues, and be notified of due dates for loans, mortgages, or maturing investments.
- Better prevention and notification of fraudulent activity.
Personalize alerts to suit your needs
You choose the alerts you wish to receive and choose how you wish to be notified. Choose from text (SMS) or email message, or both! We offer a wide range of alerts to keep you connected to your accounts, whether you are looking for ways to manage your day-to-day banking or want to be alerted of any suspicious or fraudulent activity involving your investments, security features, or other online banking activity.
Types of alerts you can choose from
Alerts are text (SMS) or email messages that notify you of a wide range of account activity.
|Alert Categories||Alert description|
Important changes to your account balances due to insufficient funds, or when an account balance drops below a pre-set minimum.
|Activity||Withdrawals or deposits you have personalized.|
|Security||Events that you might want to be aware of, to ensure your account has not been compromised, such as the addition of a new bill payment vendor or an alert that your Personal Access Code has changed.|
|Payment||Scheduled payments that may fail or that have failed, so you can take action.|
|Loan||Loans and mortgage payments that are due or about to mature.|
|Investment||Term investments are about to mature.|
|ATM Balance Inquiry||Receive an alert when a balance inquiry has been made at an ATM.|
Manage your alerts
With online banking, you can manage your alerts and change your alert preferences at any time.
Not banking online? Try it today!
- Phone our member communication centre to get set up.
- Online banking is your starting place for convenient and flexible eServices. For more information, see Online Banking.