CU by PHONE is Assiniboine Credit Union’s anytime telephone banking service, the home of our Member Communication Centre representatives, and the connection to all Assiniboine locations.
- 204.958.8588 (in Winnipeg)
- 1.877.958.8588 (toll free outside Winnipeg)
On this page . . .
What you can do using CU by PHONE
- Access your account information any time.
- Check account balances.
- Obtain account activity for a select account or for all accounts.
- Register stop payments for cheques.
- Transfer funds between all the accounts you own.
- Member-to-Member Transfers: Transfer funds between memberships (agreement must be signed).
- Bill Payments: Make bill payments and edit your personal vendor list.
What you need to use CU by PHONE
- A touchtone phone
- An active ACU debit card
- A Personal Access Code (PAC) for security - see Getting Started if you haven't requested your PAC
We provide you with a Personal Access Code (PAC) which you can keep or change to something else. The PAC is needed each time you access your account information using CU by PHONE. Please do not give your PAC to anyone; either memorize it or record it in a secret place. The PAC must be numeric (no letters) and 5 to 8 digits.
YOUR GUIDE TO CU by PHONE (Press 1, 2 or 3)
After phoning (204.958.8588 in Winnipeg, and 1.877.958.8588 outside Winnipeg), press 1, 2 or 3 to get the following services.
Press 1 to access your personal account information
||Quick balance of accounts, sub accounts and your current account rates.
||Transfer funds between accounts you own. You can also transfer funds to another ACU member providing you have signed a Member to Member Transfer Agreement. You will need the account number of the member's account you wish to transfer to.
||Stop payment for cheques only. (Stop payments on pre-authorized withdrawals must be arranged through a Member Service Representative.)
||Detailed balance information.
||Switch to your other accounts.
||Customize CU by PHONE.
||Member Service Representative
||Repeat last message
||Return to previous menu
Press 2 for General Information
||Branch information (branch hours and locations)
||Rate information *unavailable at this time*
||Currency exchange rates
||To report a missing debit card or MasterCard
Press 3 to speak to a Member Service Representative
The hours are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, and Saturday 9am-4pm
If you call outside of business hours you can leave a message and a representative will return your call the following business day.