Mobile Web offers online banking functionality on any web-enabled phone with optimized speeds and is designed to fit on your phone’s screen.
It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Cellular data rates may apply, depending on your provider and plan.
Mobile Web works on all web-enabled phones. It doesn't matter what kind of cell phone you have, as long as you can use it to open and view web pages.
What you can do with Mobile Web
Mobile Web gives you full access to your accounts; many of the functions you normally use on CU@HOME will be available.
See the list below for all the banking functions available on your mobile phone:
- Manage memorized accounts
- View account balances and summaries
- Access account activity (15 days of account history)
- View and manage scheduled bill payments and scheduled transfers
- Bill payments (both immediate and scheduled one-time payments)
- Transfer funds (both immediate and scheduled one-time transfers)
Your personal information is always secure because the login is password protected and increased authentication is supported. Your accounts can only be accessed with the correct login credentials, so even if your phone is lost, your banking information remains secure.
Ready to sign in?
Getting started with Mobile Web is easy. All you need is to be set up for CU@HOME. If you aren't already set up, check the Getting Started page to get set up today.
If you're already using CU@HOME, there are many ways to access Mobile Web:
- Have your mobile phone handy, and log in to Mobile Web using the following link: https://www6.memberdirect.net/brand/celero_assiniboine/m/
- Log in using your debit card number and password.
- Scan the following QR code on your phone:
- Select "Mobile Web" from the dropdown menu at the top of any ACU page: