CU@HOME, Assiniboine’s Internet Banking service, gives you secure, anytime online access to your accounts and banking services.
If you aren't already set up with a Personal Access Code (PAC), see Getting Started.
On this page . . .
What you can do using CU@HOME
- Access your account information any time.
- Check account balances.
- Obtain account activity for a select account or for all accounts, including transaction date, description of transaction, transaction amount, account balance and other transaction details.
- View and print all details for both the front and back of cleared cheques.
- Order cheques.
- Check your MasterCard and Credential Direct® balances.
- Transfer funds between all the accounts you own.
- Download your account transactions to common accounting programs.
- Credential® Accounts on CU@HOME: View your investments with Credential Asset Management Inc., Credential Securities Inc, or Credential Direct®. If you have Credential Direct®, you will be able to connect directly to your accounts through a convenient link.
- Member-to-Member Transfers: Transfer funds between memberships (agreement must be signed).
- Bill Payments: Pay bills, delete same day bill payments, and view your updated accounts at the same time, as well as editing your personal vendor list.
- e-Statements: View your statements online, including past statements.
- Alerts: Improve your online security by receiving notification for certain online banking activities via text message or email.
- Mobile Banking: Set up mobile banking for your cellular phone.
- Interac e-Transfers: Send or receive funds from your mobile phone or computer.
Minimum requirements to use CU@HOME
- Access to the Internet.
- An active ACU debit card and a Personal Access Code (PAC) - see Getting Started if you haven't requested your PAC.
- A personal computer with a minimum 800 x 600 display resolution.
- A web browser with 128-bit encryption. (see Supported Browsers for more information)
Logging in to CU@HOME for the first time
You can access CU@HOME from the top right corner of any page of the ACU website.
- The first time you log in, an Direct Service Agreement appears. You must read and accept the agreement in order to use the online banking features.
- On the first login page, enter your 16-digit ACU debit card number, and click Login.
- On the second login page, enter your Personal Access Code (PAC) you received from ACU, and click Login. As a security measure and technical requirement, you must change your PAC the first time you log in. Your new PAC must be between 5-8 digits and must be numeric.
- CU@HOME takes you to the page where you are able to complete authentication that will be used in future logins.
- Select a security image from a series of images presented to you. You will have lots of choices.
- Enter a security caption that you type in yourself. It can be short, but it should be something you recognize when you see it.
The next time you log in to CU@HOME, both the security image and caption will be displayed AFTER you enter your debit card number, but BEFORE you enter your Personal Access Code (PAC). If the system doesn’t present both the security image and caption to you, you know you’re not on the official CU@HOME website (or the site may be temporarily offline), and you should not enter your PAC.
- Select your 3 security questions and provide 3 answers to the questions.
Once registered, one of these questions would be presented to you if you are logging in to CU@HOME from a computer that you haven’t registered.
- Choose whether to register the computer you are presently using by clicking the checkbox presented on the screen. Do not register a public computer or any other computer that you believe could be insecure.
By selecting the checkbox, a “cookie” will be placed on your computer which CU@HOME will recognize as a trusted computer, and you will not be asked one of the security questions when you log in.
Please note: if you choose at a later time to delete browser cookies on a registered computer, the next time you log in, CU@HOME will ask you one of your security questions. By re-registering the computer, you can again skip the question.
Logging in from an unregistered computer
At a non-registered computer, there’s an extra step to take.
- At the first login page, enter your debit card number and click Login.
- The banking system will present one of your security questions which you will have to answer correctly.
- At the next screen, you need to look at the picture and caption. It MUST be the picture and caption that you chose. If it is not, DO NOT proceed. If both the picture and caption are correct, enter your Personal Access Code and click Login.
Logging in from a registered computer
The login takes place on only two screens.
- At the first login page, enter your debit card number like you usually do, and click Login.
When you enter your debit card number, the banking system verifies that your computer registration matches your debit card number, and sends you to the next screen.
- At the next page, you need to look at the picture and caption. It MUST be the picture and caption that you chose. If it is not, DO NOT proceed. If the picture and caption is correct, enter your Personal Access Code and click Login.
For more information on security features, see Enhanced Security.
If you need technical support, contact the Member Communication Centre at 204.958.8588, toll free at 1.877.958.8588 (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 4pm Saturday) or e-mail email@example.com.
Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. and mutual funds and other securities are offered through Credential Securities Inc. and Credential Direct, a division of Credential Securities Inc., which operates as a separate business unit. Credential Securities Inc. is a Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund. ®Credential is a registered mark owned by Credential Financial Inc. and is used under license.